Sunday, January 2, 2011

Road Accident



About six months ago, I was invited to visit friends in the country. I was looking forward to it and set out early. From then on, everything went wrong.

I had just turned into the main road when I crashed into another car, and then I reversed the car when a cyclist came along and rode into the side of my car. As if that wasn’t enough I got out of the car and a motorcyclist ran into my car door and fell down. And finally to cap it all, when I started to cross the road to help the cyclist a taxi came and knocked me down.

 I could not move again too much until they took my leg out of the plaster. Now I lie in the hospital and I promise myself that I will sell my car as soon as possible.

145 words
Mohammed Albloushi
cej

No comments:

Post a Comment