Sunday, January 2, 2011

Eventful Babysitting





A couple of years ago I was asked to babysit for friends of my parents. They were putting children to bed when I arrived.


 I was quite happy, but from then on, everything went wrong for a start I had turned on TV when the five years child woke up. I was telling her a short story when the other baby woke up and started crying. As if that wasn’t enough, I picked her up and then the six year old got up and went to the bathroom where she spilled shampoo all over floor. And then to cap it all, I cleaned the bathroom and the baby wanted to be changed.

They did not go back to sleep until the film on TV had finished. While I sat on bus on the way back to home I promised to myself I would never go out babysitting again.

Mohammed Abdulla Albloushi
CEJ
150 words

No comments:

Post a Comment