Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Introduction



       My name is Mohammed Abdulla Albloushi , I am 18 years old and in 28th of septemer I will be 19 . I live in Baniyas city exactly in alwathba east area but, after few months I and my family will move to Khalifa b city to a new big villa, which is really very exciting.
       My father is 62 years old and he used to work in the army. He has retired nowdays. I have ten brothers and one sister and i am before the last one

        My amition is to be an electronic engneer; because I prefer to work on these kind of area. I think it is really a very good opportunity for the emarites nationals people because we do not have emirated specialize this major that much. For that reason, I choose it and I hope to go through the course easily.

       My favoirate wisdom is ''everything will be ok in the end , if its not ok then its not the end'' I thought its a great wisdom to use it nowdays.

2 comments:

  1. good work Mohammed

    you have a nice writing

    and

    thinks fore comment me

    and next Summer we will go to slala to gather

    ^^

    ReplyDelete